The best site about Disinfectant Efficacy
Buy Now >>
- It can be used in food production, processing, and service facilities
- Ideal for athletic facilities, bars/restaurants, barber shops, bathrooms, beauty salons, business and office buildings, cafeterias, convenience stores, correctional facilities and day care centers
- Simple Green d Pro 5 is a one-step disinfectant that has a high level of active ingredients for heightened efficacy and economy
Buy Now >>
Buy Now >>
- Effective against all virus families affecting man and animals
- THE ULTIMATE VIRUCIDAL DISINFECTANT
- Suitable and safe for use for Stables, Yard, Vehicles, Surfaces
List Price: $569.00 Buy Now >>
- Design special for casual time,party time,shopping time and office time.etc.
- The shoes are best Christmas gift and new year gift for your familier and your friends.
- Wear comfortable and waterproof.Keep Warm in Cold Snowing winter.
Buy Now >>
- Cleans and deodorizes all bathroom surfaces
- Kills harmful viruses and bacteria, including Salmonella, Staph, and MRSA
- Fresh, clean scent
Disinfectant Efficacy - Best News
US researchers have compared the effectiveness of two washing methods in reducing the load of Escherichia coli O157: H7 on iceberg lettuce artificially inoculated.
The two methods differed in washing the whole-head lettuce before or after cutting:
1) Traditional Method (TM): cutting head before washing;
2) New Method (NM): washing head before cutting.
In both cases, the washing was performed with one of the following treatments:
2) Chlorinated water;
3) Peroxyacetic acid in water;
4) Chlorinated water + ultrasound;
5) Peroxyacetic acid in water + ultrasound.
The experiment was conducted in a pilot-plant wash system.
From the experiment, it was found that washing the head before cutting has reduced the E. coli O157: H7 population by 0.8 log10 CFU/g more than the TM with washing after cutting. Furthermore, when
Disinfectant Efficacy - Recent Articles
Background: Disinfectant failure could increase microbial load on fomites and predispose patients to nosocomial infection. The aim of this study was to evaluate the efficacy of disinfectants using standard methods in hospitals in Kogi State.
Materials and methods: Dettol and Izal which are phenolic disinfectants were evaluated for efficacy against phenol using locally isolated multidrug resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa as test organism in randomly selected hospitals in Kogi state between November 2011 to June 2012 Standard method of Rideal-Walker, Chick-Martin and capacity test of Kelsey-Sykes were used.
Results: The Rideal-Walker coefficient for izal and Dettol were 2.5 and 3 respectively while Chick-Martin coefficient for izal and dettol were 2 and 2 respectively. Capacity test of Kelsey-Sykes also showed satisfactory results at first 2 concentrations used for both disinfectants.
Conclusion: The disinfectants tested were considered effective for use in the health care facilities....
One of the many products based upon the company's SDC technology platform includes the EPA-registered PURE™ Hard Surface disinfectant and food contact surface sanitizer. PURE Hard Surface provides an unparalleled combination of high efficacy and
You just burn coal, an activity that feels as futile as pouring disinfectant down a drain: in the absence of proof, one just supposes efficacy. Similarly, we really have to take it on trust that by burning coal for energy, there's no better way of
The efficacy and non-toxic nature of Excelyte(R) make it an ideal product for a healthcare provider since it can be applied in spray format and can completely cover a facility." Healthcare Integrated Environmental Technologies, Ltd., is a publicly
For instance, 85% of respondents were aware that organic matter reduced disinfectant activity. "This is a good result because organic matter poses a major threat to disinfectant efficacy and can very quickly degrade the performance of usually potent
This ban, which will go into effect in June, comes as the debate over the efficacy and necessity of triclosan intensifies in the Minnesota State legislature. A bill banning triclosan's 90 to 95 percent of it is taken out, but we use so much