The best site about Disinfectant Efficacy
Buy Now >>
- Simple Green d Pro 5 is a one-step disinfectant that has a high level of active ingredients for heightened efficacy and economy
- Simple Green d Pro 5 has an extensive efficacy list including Hepatitis B and C, Human Coronavirus, Canine Distemper Virus, and Avian Influenza
- It can be used in food production, processing, and service facilities
Buy Now >>
Buy Now >>
- No Rinse or Wipe Required
- No Warning Labels or First Aid Statements
- The First & Only Botanical Disinfectant in North America
Buy Now >>
Buy Now >>
- Simple Green d Pro 3 is a one-step hospital-grade germicidal cleaner with high active ingredients for great efficacy, and high dilution ratios for greater economy
- Effective against serious public health concerns including Escherichia coli, HIV-1, Influenza, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella cholerasuis, Staphylococcus aureus and epidermidis and more
- Simple Green d Pro 3 product is meant to be absolutely effective on the bacterial, viral, and fungal threats that invade our lives
Disinfectant Efficacy - Best News
Synthetic painkillers have been associated with unpleasant side effects such as organ failure. But the discovery in large quantities of molecules identical to popular synthetic painkiller, Tramadol, may provide the elusive ‘safe’ treatment for headaches, joints and waist pains and heal ‘stubborn’ ulcers and wounds. CHUKWUMA MUANYA writes.
SCIENTISTS have recorded giant strides in ongoing efforts to identify pharmaceutically active substances in traditional medicinal plants.
French researchers from the Grenoble Institute of Neurosciences reported recently in the journal Angewandte Chemie that the African plant Nauclea latifolia produces large quantities of molecules that are identical to Tramadol, a wholly synthetic medication that is used worldwide as a painkiller.
Commonly called African peach or African pincushion tree, Nauclea latifolia belongs to the Rubiaceae family. In Nigeria, it is called Ebeyesi in Yoruba, Ubuluinu in Igbo and Tafashiya or Marga in Hausa.
Disinfectant Efficacy - Recent Articles
Background: Disinfectant failure could increase microbial load on fomites and predispose patients to nosocomial infection. The aim of this study was to evaluate the efficacy of disinfectants using standard methods in hospitals in Kogi State.
Materials and methods: Dettol and Izal which are phenolic disinfectants were evaluated for efficacy against phenol using locally isolated multidrug resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa as test organism in randomly selected hospitals in Kogi state between November 2011 to June 2012 Standard method of Rideal-Walker, Chick-Martin and capacity test of Kelsey-Sykes were used.
Results: The Rideal-Walker coefficient for izal and Dettol were 2.5 and 3 respectively while Chick-Martin coefficient for izal and dettol were 2 and 2 respectively. Capacity test of Kelsey-Sykes also showed satisfactory results at first 2 concentrations used for both disinfectants.
Conclusion: The disinfectants tested were considered effective for use in the health care facilities....
One of the many products based upon the company's SDC technology platform includes the EPA-registered PURE™ Hard Surface disinfectant and food contact surface sanitizer. PURE Hard Surface provides an unparalleled combination of high efficacy and
You just burn coal, an activity that feels as futile as pouring disinfectant down a drain: in the absence of proof, one just supposes efficacy. Similarly, we really have to take it on trust that by burning coal for energy, there's no better way of
The efficacy and non-toxic nature of Excelyte(R) make it an ideal product for a healthcare provider since it can be applied in spray format and can completely cover a facility." Healthcare Integrated Environmental Technologies, Ltd., is a publicly
For instance, 85% of respondents were aware that organic matter reduced disinfectant activity. "This is a good result because organic matter poses a major threat to disinfectant efficacy and can very quickly degrade the performance of usually potent
This ban, which will go into effect in June, comes as the debate over the efficacy and necessity of triclosan intensifies in the Minnesota State legislature. A bill banning triclosan's 90 to 95 percent of it is taken out, but we use so much