The best site about Mitutoyo Micrometer Manual
Buy Now >>
- Certified IP65 for resistance to penetration by dust and liquid up to the force of a low-pressure water jet
- Digital, single-value readout LCD with 0 to 1"/0 to 25.4 mm measuring range displays in inch and metric units for readability
- Ratchet stop applies consistent force for repeatability between users
List Price: $135.00 Buy Now >>
- Micrometer measures 0 to 1.0" (0 to 25.4mm) with 0.00005" (0.001mm) resolution and + or - 0.0001" (0.002mm) accuracy, for taking outside diameter measurements
- Ratchet stop to help provide uniform pressure for precise, repeatable measurements
- Measuring faces are flat and are carbide-tipped for durability
Buy Now >>
- Four-way measurement capability for multiple applications: outside diameter (OD), inside diameter (ID), depth, and step
- Digital, single-value readout LCD display in metric units for readability
- Hardened stainless steel construction for protection of caliper components
Buy Now >>
- 24V Tungsten bulbs support simultaneous use of contour (transmitted) illumination with green filter for viewing capabilities, and oblique surface (reflected) illumination with angle and orientation adjustment capabilities
- Glass XY stage with 6 x 6 inch dimensions for object maneuverability, and 2 x 2 inch travel range
- Compact toolmaker's compound microscope with monocular head for measuring dimensions and angles of machined metals, examining the shape of screw threads and gear teeth, measuring stepped dimensions, and inspecting matching templates
Buy Now >>
- Comes with six flat-tipped, 4mm diameter, interchangeable extension rods depending on the range needed (0 to 1", 0 to 2", 0 to 3", 0 to 4", 0 to 5", and 0 to 6")
- Depth micrometer measures 0 to 6.0" (0 to 152.4mm) with 0.00005" (0.001mm) resolution, for measuring depths of holes and other depressions
- Ratchet stop to help provide uniform pressure for precise, repeatable measurements, and measuring rod clamp to provide stability
Mitutoyo Micrometer Manual - Recent Articles
Mitutoyo makes a wide range of micrometers which are used for taking repetitive measurements with high precision and accuracy.Why This One?
Mainly because it was on sale at a lower price than some of Mitutoyo’s other digital micrometers. Actually, it’s current full price of $135 via Amazon is quite good as well.
I was planning to buy a basic Mitutoyo digital micrometer later in the year, but for only a few bucks more I will now have one that’s impervious to coolant, debris, and other such fluids.
This outside micrometer, model 293-340, has a measurement range of 0-1″, resolution of 0.00005″/0.001mm, 0.00005″ accuracy, ratcheting thimble, carbide-faced anvils, and IP65 dust-proof and waterproof certification.
The micrometer comes with a plastic fitted case and starter SR44 battery....
The Mitutoyo Quick Vision system is miles ahead of our previous equipment. It has a By eliminating the need for manual, mechanical probes, human measurement and transcription errors are avoided and the inspection time is speeded up considerably.
Mitutoyo America's HM-200 series micro Vickers hardness testing machines feature productivity-enhancing technologies such as optical systems for measuring indentation dimensions and an electromagnetic test-force loading device. New Product